What an opportunity this is to upgrade your golf shoes and get off on the right foot this season. We'll give you up to £20 OFF selected shoes (see terms and conditions below) in adidas's 2017 range.
We have cleated and spikeless options, men's and ladies, as well as BOA or the more traditional laced shoes in-store. There really is something to suit everyone so if your shoes have seen better days, treat yourself to a new pair this April.
We have two videos for you below, both with Masun Denison, adidas's Global Footwear Director. The first explores adidas's cleated shoe range for 2017, whilst the second takes a closer look at your spikeless options for the year ahead.
Remember, you only have until the end of April to trade-in an old pair for a discounted model from adidas' 2017 range - full terms and conditions are below.
In the meantime, click here to explore these shoes in more detail.
Terms and conditions
- Offer runs from 31st March 2017 - 30th April 2017 or while stocks last.
- Trade in value available on the below models only.
- Professional reserves the right to end the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Offer available on in-stock shoes only.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Tour 360 Boost - £20 trade in
- Powerband Boa Boost - £20 trade in
- Adipower Sport Boost 3 - £20 trade in
- AdiStar Lite Boa (ladies) - £10 trade in
- Adipure flex - £10 trade in
- 360 Traxion Boa - £10 trade in
- Adicross Gripmore 2 - £10 trade in
- Adicross V - £10 trade in
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results